15/11/2010

Lust in the bedroom...

Well, good evening!

At some point in the future we will be looking to change over all of the furniture in the bedroom.  It's my least favorite room in the house.  The furniture I have is good stuff, but not to my grown-up (*ahem*) taste.  I had the furniture bought for me as a young teen, maybe twelve or thirteen, and it's solid pine, country style stuff.  I have been searching for AGES for just the right style.  I think I've found it at Habitat!


(I've cheated a bit, as I already have an Eames RAR, and the lamp and cushion are from John Lewis...)
1.  Original BTC Hector Lamp via John Lewis
2.  Habitat HANA low chest of drawers
3.  John Lewis Geo Cushion
4.  Habitat HANA Bedside Cabinet
5.  Habitat Milton Console Table
6.  Eames Plastic Armchair RAR via The Lollipop Shoppe
7.  Habitat HEDY double bed frame

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment