11/11/2010

App lovlieness!

I've been going a bit mad on Apple's App store over the past few weeks, and I'd like to share some of my recent Helvetica based purchases...










It works with the iPhone calendar, so there's no need to re tap all your events and things.  This also means it syncs up with your Google calendar, which is a bonus.  Plus, it's much prettier than the standard iPhone affair.













This one is just a bit of fun, I used it to make Douglas Adams quotes look Sexy and then use them as wallpaper.  Not bad for a free app, but all it does is 'Helveticate' your text, left align it and stick it on a black background.  Simples.












This one is my favourite.  I have my phone sitting at work with this running and i get so many comments.  It's a clock that tells the time like a person, ie someone who, when asked the time, looks at their computer and learns that it is 10:37.  They will tell you it's twenty to eleven.













It's also worth noting, however, that my lovely iPhone no longer looks like this.  I recently dropped it in a car park and have a variety of cracks emanating from the bottom left hand corner.  Number one on To Do list-Phone Insurers...

Can anyone recommend a sexy to do list?  I have 2do, which, while containing all the functionality I require, leaves something to be desired visually.

Have a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment